Platinum Recognized as a Top Tier eDiscovery Provider.
Based on a compilation of research from analyst firms and industry expert reports in the electronic discovery arena, Platinum IDS has been named one of the world’s top 100 eDiscovery providers. The complete list of finalists are provided here.
Platinum IDS was founded in 2001 and has become one of the most recognized eDiscovery and Litigation Support providers in the world. As the innovators behind Cullable, Automator and I/O, we’ve built quite a reputation for scalable, public facing eDiscovery technologies that help litigators move faster through complex eDiscovery projects with less friction and less cost.
Platinum IDS employs some of the brightest and most qualified eDiscovery subject matter experts in the world. We augment large, qualified teams of litigation support professionals to scale on demand and act as a full service litigation support solution for smaller, more agile groups across the world.
We recently launched our all inclusive ‘Cost Confidence’ program which allows firms full access to the entire scope of Platinums eDiscovery, Hosting and Project Management services. Confidence is a single line item that includes everything legal teams need to glide through eDiscovery review projects faster and easier than ever before. The program has been very popular nationally and we’re looking for ways to improve it all the time.
@ComplexD is one of the most important blog resources for our community. If you’re not subscribed, you should take a look. We especially enjoy their comprehensive list of eDiscovery company mergers and acquisitions. Being in the industry for 17 years, we often know many of the companies listed there personally. Complex Discovery doesn’t charge for a subscription and it’s absolutely current. Definitely take a moment to check them out.
This listing is taken primarily from eDiscovery provider mentions in selected key formal industry reports and surveys published between August 2011 and today. Where appropriate, the list has been adjusted for industry mergers and acquisitions, with the primary company listed as the recognized eDiscovery provider.
Reports considered in the compilation include:
- Privacy Shield Framework – Active Participant Listing – U.S. Department of Commerce, May 2017.
- eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2017 Edition – April 2017.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide eDiscovery Services 2017 Vendor Assessment, IDC, March 2017.
- 3rd Annual E-Discovery Unfiltered Survey of Legal Technology Vendors and Trends, Ari Kaplan Advisors, March 2017.
- KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management, March 2017.
- Best eDiscovery Software G2 Crowd Grid, G2 Crowd, January 2017.
- KMWorld Trend-Setting Products of 2016, September 2016.
- Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions, Gartner, June 2016.
- Reinvesting in the eDiscovery Cycles: Modern eDiscovery Platforms, Blue Hill Research, June 2016.
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2016 Edition – February 2016.
- E-Discovery Market, 2015-2019, Radicati Group, October 2015.
- E-Discovery Market Quadrant, 2015, Radicati Group, October 2015
- Critical Capabilities for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, October 2015.
- Market Analysis Perspective: Worldwide eDiscovery, IDC, September 2015.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, May 2015.
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2015 Edition – February 2015.
- eDiscovery – Market Quadrant for 2014, Radicati Group, November 2014
- Analytical Legal Technologies in 2014, Beyond Predictive Coding’s TARpit, 451 Research, October 2014.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, June 2014.
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2014 Edition – February 2014. (UK Centric)
- eDiscovery Market 2013-2017, Radicati Group, November 2013.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, June 2013.
- 451 Research: E-Discovery and E-Disclosure 2013 – March 2013. (US Centric)
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2013 Edition – March 2013. (UK Centric)
- Got Technology-Assisted Review: A Short List of Providers and Terms – January 2013 (Updated)
- 2012 Q4 Market Update Report, eDJ Group, December 2012.
- 2012 eDiscovery Early Case Assessment Software Buyer’s Guide, DCIG, July 2012.
- Assisted Review Technologies: eDiscovery’s ‘Brave New World’ of Predictive Coding and TAR, 451 Research, July 2012.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, May 2012.
- The Future of Review: E-Discovery Market Landscape Report, ESG, December 2011.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Standalone Early Case Assessment Applications 2011 Vendor Analysis, IDC, September 2011.
- E-Discovery and E-Disclosure – 2011, The 451 Group, August 2011.
- Selected Company Interviews and Reviews – @ComplexD – August 2011 – Today.